What is a faucet?
A faucet is a website or app that gives out Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies in (usually) small amounts.
Cryptocurrency for Free?
Mostly. People aren’t setting up faucets to give away cryptocurrency out of the kindness of their hearts. As you’ll see, these sites are completely covered with ads, create pop-ups, and sometimes take forever before they’ll give you a payout. These sites give out coins and make money with their ads and their referrals in exchange.
- Moon Bitcoin – Coinpot.io
- Bit Fun – Coinpot.io
- Bonus Bitcoin – Coinpot.io
- FreeBitcoin – no wallet needed
- One Way Faucet – Faucethub.io
- Sun Moon Bitcoin – Faucethub.io
- Fautsy – Faucethub.io
- Gobits – Faucethub.io
- Freecryptomoney – Faucethub.io
- Satoshi1000 – Faucethub.io
- Viral-Alert.com – Faucethub.io (pays out to Faucethub when balance hits 1000 Sat)
- Hot Coins – Faucethub.io
- DayuzArce – Faucethub.io
- Kmine– Faucethub.io
- Faucet Hub.us
- Ethereum FaucetDump